Closes 21 Sep 2021
$95,000 - $115,000 + super
Sydney/ WFH remote
About Future Super
At Future Super, we’re making [sh]it happen and changing the way super is done. By giving people a chance to invest their life savings in companies that don’t harm the planet, we’re showing the power super has to change the world.
With ambitious targets and a passionate member base, we’re on the hunt for a Performance Marketer to manage our paid digital advertising strategy and execution to help us hit targets. With performance marketing currently outsourced to an external agency, you will be our first dedicated in-house performance marketer with the opportunity to build the function from the ground up.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, etc. (LGBTI+) people. Seriously, the problems we face are complex and the more diversity of experiences we can bring to the table, the better our solutions become.
As a Performance Marketer you will:
- Be responsible for the day-to-day management of our ad platforms, including managing our monthly media budget, uploading creative, monitoring results, and playing results and insights back to the team to feed into the next creative cycle
- Develop and iterate our digital ad platform strategy
- Stay on top of industry trends to ensure we’re utilising best in class strategies and tactics
- Work closely with our marketing team consisting of creatives, tech and analytics
We’re looking for someone who:
- Is skilled in, and energised by, the day-to-day management of digital ad platforms. You’re a self-starter that can run the day-to-day independently, and can take a birds-eye view of how to structure our accounts, what new channels and tactics to try, how to mix up our creative, and our overall digital ad platform strategy
- Is obsessed with keeping on top of the latest trends and best practices in the performance marketing world
- Has some creative flair, being able to produce still creative and copy using Canva or other templates, understand the brand and know what high performing creative looks like
- Can dive deep into the data to make sense of performance and key metrics and play that back to the marketing team
- Can prioritise ruthlessly and pragmatically
- Values progress over perfection, and is willing to try something new and if it doesn’t work, isn’t afraid to keep trying new approaches
- Believes in Future Super’s mission and has a passion for moving Australia’s money out of fossil-fuels and into renewable energy
You’ll love working here with:
- A purpose-driven organisation, spending your days working on making this world a better place. The more we grow, the bigger the impact we are making on climate change and inequality
- A team made up of a bunch of individuals who love their craft, take their work seriously but not themselves, and are always down for exploring a curly question
- A proud B-Corp organisation that cares about how it behaves inside and out
- Heaps of flexibility to fit work into your life and the opportunity to define what that looks like for you know and in the future
- Fun team activities and company-wide events
- 14 weeks’ paid parental leave for all genders and a generous parental superannuation package, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), formal training and development with continuous improvement opportunities, a continuous supply of healthy office snacks (if/when you’re in the office) and membership to Bicycle NSW (or your State’s equivalent) as part of our sustainable transport policy
- Future Super is an equal opportunity employer – we provide flexible working hours, the option to work from home and a laptop you can use to work remotely (this used to be a more differentiating dot-point, but it’s still true!)
The application will require answering short questions so give yourself time to complete it. Once started, you can save and return to your application before submitting.
We use Applied as our de-identified recruitment platform, helping us reduce the risk of unconscious bias in our hiring process. If you are curious to know more about how it works, check out this blog post from our Analytics Lead, Veronica!
Questions? Please reach out to Khi, HR Coordinator, at email@example.comApply →