Can I make employer contributions outside of a clearinghouse?

In the event that you can't make a payment to your employee through a clearinghouse, you can submit an employer contribution using direct deposit and our payment confirmation form. Follow these steps:

  1. Contact us at and request our direct deposit bank details to make your employer contribution to.
  2. Fill in our Notice of Payment form with the details of the contribution.
  3. Make a payment of the same amount as on the form to the account provided. Please also ensure the same payment reference is used.

Join Future Super

^ By providing your email address, you consent and authorise us to send you communications or information, including information required by law, via email or similar technologies. Your details will never be passed onto a third party other than in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You can elect to receive communications by post at any time by contacting Future Super on 1300 658 422 or via email at or in writing at GPO Box 1858, Sydney, NSW 2001.