If you have super with another fund and you would like to move this money to Future Super, here’s how to do it:
1. Login to the Future Super Member Online Account.
2. Click ‘consolidate your super’ in the Overview section
3. Enter the other fund’s details
- Super fund name
- USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier) which you can find on this website
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Whether you’d like to roll over your full balance, or a partial amount (please specify a dollar amount for partial rollovers); and
- Your member number with the other fund
Please note this will automatically close your old account as well as any insurance policy or other benefits attached to it. You should consider this before making a decision to rollover
The rollover can take 3-7 business days to process. We will send an email confirmation as soon as the funds arrive in your Future Super account. You will also be able to see this within your Member Portal.
The above information is general information only and does not take into account any person’s financial objectives, situation or needs. We recommend that you seek professional financial advice tailored to your own personal circumstances before deciding to rollover to Future Super.