Join Future Super

Tell us about yourself

Ready to build a future worth retiring into? Brilliant. Get your tax file number and mobile phone handy. This whole process should only take a few minutes.

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.

^ By providing your email address, you consent and authorise us to send you communications or information, including information required by law, via email or similar technologies. Your details will never be passed onto a third party other than in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You can elect to receive communications by post at any time by contacting Future Super on 1300 658 422 or via email at or in writing at GPO Box 1858, Sydney, NSW 2001.

← All FAQs

Oops! I've overpaid employer contributions. How can I request a refund?

If you have made an error and require a refund for overpaid contributions, we will require a valid hardcopy statutory declaration containing:

  • The member’s name and member number
  • Details of the original payment, including contribution type
  • Brief explanation of the error
  • The amount to be refunded
  • The bank details for refund payment 

Please post your completed statutory declaration to: 

Future Super
PO Box 1282
Albury NSW 2640

Please note that we cannot refund these payments without receiving a valid statutory declaration.