For any COVID-19 early release enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Why did I get an email or text message saying that there has been an issue processing my payment?
There are a few potential reasons why your payment may not have worked:
- Have you opened your Future Super super account recently? Rollovers to Future Super generally take between 3 and 7 business days (and rollovers from the ATO can sometimes take longer), so if you applied for an early release payment around the time that you signed up with Future Super, you may not have a balance with us yet.
- Have you rolled over to another fund recently? If so, you may not have an active account with Future Super, and you should contact your other fund to find your money.
Please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look further into why your payment has failed
When will I receive my money?
If it is less than 12 days since your application was approved by the ATO, it is likely that it is still being processed.
We will send you a text message and an email when we make your payment.
If it has been longer than 12 days since your application was approved by the ATO and you have not received your money, email us at email@example.com and our team will see what’s causing the delay.
Where will my money be paid?
You provided your bank account details when making your application with the ATO. We will make the payment to that bank account.
I received a text saying that my payment has been made, but I don’t see it in my account. Where is it?
It can take up to 5 business days for a payment to reach your account.
If you still haven’t received your payment after 5 business days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can ensure you have provided the correct bank account details when you applied.
I gave the wrong bank account details to the ATO. How do I change them?
We need to confirm your identity before we can make the payment to your correct bank account. You need to send us:
- A photo of your driver’s licence (the photo must be clear, and the details on your licence must match our records)
- A selfie of you holding your driver’s licence (this photo must be clear enough for us to read what is on your licence)
- A copy of your bank account statement (that shows the correct bank account details, and matches your ID details)
Please email these documents to email@example.com.
Please note: We can only change your details if you discover your error and provide us with the correct details before the payment is made. However, If you discover your error after the payment has been made to the wrong bank account, we should still be able to reverse the payment and pay it using the correct details. Please be patient with our team while we work to retrieve your money.
What if I no longer need my payment and want to cancel it?
Please get in touch with us and we can put in a request to cancel your payment. If the payment has already been processed by our accounts team, however, we are unable to reverse it.
Please note: if you decide to cancel your payment, you will be ineligible to make another early release application until after 1 July 2020. If your application was made after 1 July 2020 and you cancel your payment, you may no longer be eligible for another payment.
Am I eligible to receive a COVID-19 early release payment?
Please refer to this article for more information on eligibility requirements.