Oops! I've overpaid employer contributions. How can I request a refund?

If you have made an error and require a refund for overpaid contributions, we will require a valid hardcopy statutory declaration containing:

  • The member’s name and member number
  • Details of the original payment, including contribution type
  • Brief explanation of the error
  • The amount to be refunded
  • The bank details for refund payment

Please post your completed statutory declaration to:

Future Super
PO Box 1282
Albury NSW 2640

Please note that we cannot refund these payments without receiving a valid statutory declaration.

Join Future Super

^ By providing your email address, you consent and authorise us to send you communications or information, including information required by law, via email or similar technologies. Your details will never be passed onto a third party other than in accordance with our Privacy Policy. You can elect to receive communications by post at any time by contacting Future Super on 1300 658 422 or via email at info@myfuturesuper.com.au or in writing at GPO Box 1858, Sydney, NSW 2001.