How do I rollover my other super to Future Super?
If you have super with another fund and you would like to move this money to Future Super, here’s how to do it:
Transferring from another fund (other than a Self-Managed Super Fund)
- Login to the Future Super your online account.
- Click ‘consolidate your super’ in the Overview section (under Actions)
You should see the below form:
- Enter the name of your other fund in the Name of super fund field. This should automatically start searching for your fund. You might notice there are a few options for some super funds, so make sure you have the following details of your other fund to find the correct one:
- USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier), which you can find on the government Super Fund Lookup website
- ABN (Australian Business Number)
- Enter your member number for your other super fund in the Member number field.
- Select the amount you would like to transfer. You can either choose to transfer your whole balance or a specific amount. (If you select a specific amount, a space will appear for you to enter the dollar amount).
Please note, if you choose to transfer your whole balance, this will automatically close your old account as well as any insurance policy or other benefits attached to it. You should consider this before making a decision to rollover.
Rollover can take 3-7 business days to process. You will be able to view the transaction within your online account once processed.
Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs)
To transfer funds from your Self-Managed Super Funds(SMSF) to your Future Super account, this will need to be arranged by the SMSF administrator.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on 1300 658 422 for further information.
ATO held super
You can rollover any ATO held super you have through your MyGov account. You can find further information about how to do this here.
The above information is general information only and does not take into account any person’s financial objectives, situation or needs. We recommend that you seek professional financial advice tailored to your own personal circumstances before deciding to rollover to Future Super.